Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ryan Loewy

The photographer is Ryan Loewy and, in my opinion, he is kind of a photographer who takes what he wants and doesn't necessarily have a certain theme that he focuses on. But,  overall, he focuses on people. He takes very interesting, different photos of people in either very natural environments for them, or very just cool, environments.

I think one of the most interesting responses to Jonathan Cherry was when he was asked about his "plan B".

Jonathan Cherry: If all else fails - what is your plan B?

Ryan Loewy: There isn't a plan B. I've already worked the sh--iest jobs in the world to continue to do what I love, if I have to continue to do that for the rest of my life, then that's what I'll do. But there isn't a plan B. A plan B means that I'm giving up and really, I can't do that after all I've put myself through.

The photo I chose was the first one that I ever saw of Loewy's. I just love the cool coloring in the photo and I just absolutely love the simplicity in this photo. It's so simple, but to beautiful. I just... I can't


No comments:

Post a Comment